EVENT & GUEST HEALTH SAFETY
The entire team at Tasteful Events Catering is taking this situation very seriously. In addition to our Effective immediately, we are employing enhanced practices in accordance with the CDC and the State of New York Department of Health Guidelines. These practices have been designed to keep both you, your guests and our staff safe & healthy.
Tasteful Events Enhanced Best Practices Include:
- Suspending all tray-passed services.
- Any server-attended buffet or appetizer stations will be managed by a staff member in gloves, who will use sterilized tongs and utensils that will be traded out regularly.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces in all work areas.
- Disinfecting all doorknobs, countertops, and other high-touch surfaces continuously throughout a server-attended event.
- All employees are screened before reporting to work. Any employee demonstrating any signs of illness will be sent home immediately.
- We are providing additional sanitation stations in all high-touch areas at events, i.e. bars, food and beverage stations, and any back-of-house areas.
- Modifying arrangements to increase space between guests by increasing food stations and/or bar wells/bars to limit lines.
- Propping doors and windows open when feasible to help with ventilation.
We look forward to hosting your event while taking every precaution to create a safe environment for you and your guests. As the situation continues to develop, we will adhere to the recommendations made by both state and federal government agencies.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me directly.
Kevin P. Murray