EVENT & GUEST HEALTH SAFETY
Tasteful Events Catering continually updates our policies for catering with respect to NYS and Monroe County Health mandates and guidelines. These practices have been implemented to keep both you and your guests safe & healthy during your event.
Tasteful Events established procedures effective 5/20/20 Include:
- Suspending any onsite servers secured through Tasteful Events at this time.
- Suspending our White Glove Style service @ this time.
The following actions will become available upon approval…
- Any server-attended buffet or appetizer stations will be managed by a staff member in gloves, who will use sterilized tongs and utensils that will be traded out regularly.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces in all work areas.
- Disinfecting all doorknobs, countertops, and other high-touch surfaces continuously throughout a server-attended event.
- All employees are screened before reporting to work. Any employee demonstrating any signs of illness will be sent home immediately.
- We are providing additional sanitation stations in all high-touch areas at events, i.e. bars, food and beverage stations, and any back-of-house areas.
- Modifying arrangements to increase space between guests by increasing food stations and/or bar wells/bars to limit lines.
- Propping doors and windows open when feasible to help with ventilation.
We certainly look forward to catering your next event while taking every precaution to keep our safety and service protocols in place.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me directly.
We’re ready; when you’re ready ?
Kevin P. Murray